“Leading and Coaching People to take Responsibility and Demonstrate Ownership”- an exceptional workshop with Dr. Christopher Avery on April 19th, 2012, in Vienna, Austria
Would you like people around you to take more responsibility and demonstrate ownership? Do you want to know how to support your team with that? Do you feel overwhelmed or angry when teammates avoid responsibility?
Would you like to know how to master responsibility in your life for any situation?
If so, then you might be interested in the workshop
with Dr. Christopher Avery on April 19th, 2012, in Vienna.
Why should you participate in this highly interactive workshop?
- You will learn tools, activities and exercises to improve your ability to take and teach ownership behavior
- You will understand and can explain why and how some people avoid ownership and why and how others take it
- You gain a deeper understanding and can explain the connection between ownership behavior and success in any pursuit
Take responsibility and ownership of your own education and success and register today for this hands-on workshop
When: 19.4.2012, 9:00am
Where: Hilton Vienna, Am Stadtpark 1, 1030 Vienna, Austria
- Early Bird: about 495 EUR (650 USD) until March 22nd, 2012
- Normal: about 595 EUR (785 USD) after March 22nd, 2012
We look forward to welcome you personally to this workshop.
Dr. Christopher Avery is a renowned international speaker and consultant for Responsible Leadership, Teamwork and Change. His bestseller “Teamwork is an Individual Skill” sets new standards for leaders. You can find more information about Dr. Avery on his Homepage.